There are lots of links to further information below, from how to get a free e-mail subscription to True to info on True book collections with hundreds of stories to info on how you can help reduce the amount of spam clogging the net! We hope you'll take a moment to read through the categories below. Or, see a more comprehensive site map.
Why should I subscribe?
- Sample Stories: Want to see some more True sample stories? Read some right here, but you have to subscribe by e-mail to read the new ones as they come out.
- Subscribe and get This is True e-mailed directly to you! There are two subscription options -- one is absolutely free! Our web subscription form -- just to the left -- makes it easy to subscribe right now. (Full subscription details)
- (Current subscribers: to "unsubscribe" or change your address, click here.)
(Want to link to this site? Banners and buttons to make your link look snazzy are right here.)
- Our 'Archive': Thousands of Stories and Headlines! With multiple This is True book collections out, each with more than 500 True stories and outrageous real headlines, you can catch up on the bizarre news you missed over the years! These high quality books filled with timeless true stories make terrific gifts for most anyone on your business or personal gift lists -- show your friends you found some of the most entertaining stuff available on the 'net!
- Get many more stories every week with our Premium Upgrade -- at least 10 stories (the free feed has four).
- Media Coverage. Newspapers and magazines -- some of the same publications that supply us with the factual stories behind This is True -- have a few choice words about us, too. The media page also includes information on author Randy Cassingham.
- True's free distribution is underwritten by clearly marked advertising carried with the text. Best of all, ads in True cost less than a quarter cent per impression! Info on True ad placement.
- Secure online credit card (and Paypal) ordering is of course available for This is True books and Premium subscriptions. Visit our list of countries that True is sent to on the Internet has broken 200! If you're getting True in a country not listed here, please let us know!
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about True.
- Troubled by unsolicited advertising e-mail? It's called "spam", and if it isn't a problem for you already, it soon will be. Here's what you can do to help yourself and others deal with "spam" (offsite: opens in new window).
- The Dvorak keyboard. Information about the Dvorak ergonomic keyboard (with a diagram), an alternative to the common "Qwerty" layout you're probably sitting in front of right now. (No, this doesn't really have anything to do with True, but Randy not only uses the Dvorak, he is one of the leading experts on it.)
- Comprehensive site map.