This is True is e-mailed to subscribers in more than 200 countries. If you aren't already subscribed, here is how you can have bizarre-but-true stories like these sent to your mailbox every week. There are two options. Either way, the text of This is True is for your personal use only — it may not be reprinted, posted on the web, read over the air on radio or TV, etc., or posted to other mailing lists without prior, written permission.
Why should I subscribe?
We protect your privacy: Our e-mail privacy statement explains it all.
Option One, Premium
stories every week for just $30/year with these features:
- Arrives much sooner than the other feed.
- You get the entire column, not the abbreviated selection in the free feed.
- No third-party advertising to interrupt your reading.
- You get a 20% discount on This is True book collections, with no minimum or maximum — if you're buying books as gifts (a great idea), this benefit could easily pay for your Premium subscription!
Here's how: For instant online ordering with credit/debit cards, click here for a secure online order page or click here for more information
Option Two, Free:
- Includes about half the stories of the Premium edition.
- No charge (see Terms of Service below) — supported by advertising in the text, clearly marked so you know what is what.
- Transmitted about a week after the "paid" feed.
- Easy: just sign up in the box right by this line!
(Note: the address you enter here will be sent a "confirmation request" — you must follow the instructions in that confirmation to complete your subscription. This is done to keep people from harassing others by fraudulently entering their address to subscribe them against their will.)
Not sure which of the two lists to try? If you absolutely love the sample stories you've seen, go with the Premium so you don't miss any more! If you're not sure yet, go with the freebie and make sure you like it! If you find that you do — and you will — you can upgrade your subscription to the Premium feed at any time.
Terms of Service
This is True's free edition is offered without charge for your personal use. In return for your free subscription, you agree to abide by the terms of the copyright notice included in each issue, and you agree that you are responsible for maintaining your own subscription, including changing your own address or stopping your subscription when you choose. Unsubscribe instructions are included in every issue. Details on address changes and unsubscribing are also included here.
Fair Warning! If you subscribe to any of our mailing lists, which as described includes verification of your subscription request, and subsequently you report any of our resulting mailings as "spam", you will be permanently banned from all of our lists, period.